designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, March 28, 2008

American Idol Rocks!

Hi Jennifer and Lynn; Since you guys started writing about American Idol I have tuned to see what all the fuss was about. I have to say, I love it! I love judging the contestants and cheering for my favorites. I agree with Lynn that Simon and Randy are great on the show but Paula Abdul is hard to listen to. Yuck!


I am also cheering for Brooke White. She is soooo adorable. I love her. I want her to win.

On a fashion note, I really love the new Fashionista jackets you have in right now. Very cute and perfect for work.
I'll talk to all of you soon.
Clare London, Eng.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore