designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, March 02, 2008

New Show: Oprah's Big Give

Did anyone else get the chance to watch Oprah's Big Give?? I can already tell that this will be another favorite show to add to my list.I think the concept is amazing!!
A "big give" in the first episode that really touched me was that one team's project was to help a woman whose husband had been murdered only 6 weeks early. They helped her and her two little girls by raising money for the family, as well as giving them scholarships for the girls to go to college. It was so touching!! I love all those shows that help people in need. Let me know your thoughts on it if you were able to watch it!


P.S. Nate Berkus is the host (I just LOVE him!!)! Yet another reason to watch!!



-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore