designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fashionista Crop Jacket is too cute!

Hi Everyone: I'm so sorry for the long delay with blogging and writing reviews but I'm back and I miss my friends on jlamore.com. (Thanks Jennifer for the email and for letting me back. You're so sweet!)

I love the new arrivals as I have been watching for awhile and this Fashionista Crop Jacket is ADORABLE!

My favorite so far. The t-shirts are very cute too. I'm so excited to watch American Idol now after Lynn mentioned in and I can't believe Amanda in New York at the Laker game. Wow! I never did read about what happened at the Playboy Mansion Party.

I hope everyone is doing well and the winter in England has been long for me as I know it's been for all of you in the United States. I can't wait for Spring!

I also see a lot of some new faces on the site. I'm happy to meet all of you.

Clare London, Eng.

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore