designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Last Minute Outfit!


Having a bit of a panic attack here - just found out I am invited to a black tie event (which my boss is also attending) a week from tonight! I literally have nothing to wear that coworkers have not already seen me in - I need some help girls! I want to stand out and look nice, but still come off as conservative and professional. What about this silver dress by Rhys Dwfen? Maybe with a black wrap and black pumps? It's definitely sophisticated - and I could get lots of wear out of it (I love having an excuse to shop)!

Thoughts? Recommendations?

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore