designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 10, 2008

Two Midterms, One Essay, and One Speech away from...

....Spring break! I cannot wait. Although I'm not going anywhere sunny (Boo hoo, my plans to go to AZ fell through), I AM getting away to the Kalahari resort in the Wisconsin Dells. Me and 12 friends of mine are getting a condo and spending three days and two nights there.


I know that I'll be walking around in my swimsuit a lot (the resort has the largest indoor water park in the U.S.), so I'm going to need a cover up! The Susana Monaco "Bombshell Halter" Dress is a perfect little dress to throw on over my swimsuit during the day, and to wear out partying at night!! My most recent swimsuit I bought is bright yellow, which will look adorable matched with the hot pink!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore