designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thanks!


Hi everyone! Thanks for all of the congratulations- we are very blessed to have welcomed Casey Marie on March 5. She weighed in at a healthy 8lb 3oz, 20in long. She is a very sweet baby, and fits right in with our family! Here is a picture of her doing what she likes to do best- sleep!
Anyway, we are right back in the swing of things, and my next goal is to fit back into my clothes and buy some new items as well. I love all the NEW spring items, as well as older warm weather items that are on sale. Even if I am walking around like a zombie from lack of sleep, I still like to look great. I may not have time for a shower, but I always have time for fashion! : )
Bleary-eyed Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore