designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, March 21, 2008

Snow :(!

...And it was just starting to get nice in Madison!! I woke up to see LOTS of snow on the ground and I was not happy about it!! This is my last weekend home during Spring Break and I was really hoping that we'd have nice weather! Now all I want to do is sit at home and curl up by a fire.


I love the new Royal Plush "Baby Thermal" Pant and Royal Plush "Baby Thermal" Hoodie. This comfy little outfit would be perfect for a comfy night in with the girls!! This will also work well into spring since the fabric is so breathable and versatile.

Hope everyone else enjoyed there first day of spring without snow!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore