designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Susana Monaco "Bisquit Bubble" Dress

I love this new dress by Susana Monaco. (In fact, I just saw it online and immediately placed an order.) With the sophisticated pattern and the all-silk material, it has a really elegant feel to it, but like all things by Susana Monaco, it's completely effortless!!


As many of the friends know, I have been traveling A LOT recently, and I love pieces that can do double duty and that take little room in my suitcase. This dress will be perfect for me... with a little jacket or cardigan over it, it's great for a meeting or chilly evening; with sandals, it's great for an afternoon of shopping; and with heels, it's perfect for drinks or dinner. Even more, this dress will work in LA, NYC, and everywhere in between! :)

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore