designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, March 06, 2009

Vegas here I come!!

The countdown is on, only 8 more days till I am in LAS VEGAS for SPRING BREAK! I don't think I could be any more excited!!!! We're staying with a friend for 3 nights, then staying on the strip for 3 nights (we had the chance to stay for free with a friend, but can you believe how CHEAP Vegas hotels are?? It's going to be about $10 a night per girl... that's less than a cab ride home!) We're going to see Carrot Top one night (for free!), and a show I just cannot WAIT for, "Thunder from down Under"! Have any of you ladies heard of it?? It's the "Australian equivalent to Chippendale's"... but I heard it's better! That will be one wild and hilarious night!!!


I've never been to Vegas and would love to hear feedback from anyone who has been there! What's the hottest bars/clubs, shows, and restaurants???


I also need to find a smokin' outfit from JLa to wear out one night! I'm thinking the Yoana Baraschi "Tulip Mesh" Top as dress. Yes it's short... but hey, it's Vegas!!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore