designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, March 30, 2009

Cute T's!

I love just throwing on a t-shirt in a hurry for class and getting compliments on how cute it looks. But I always think to myself 'why are people completing me, I just rolled out of bed'! That's the beauty of cute graphic T's. They make you look put together (even when you're not!), and they are so fun that they always catch someones eye.


My favorite one is the Miss Me "Flying Heart" Top. The shiny silver and rhinestones are so cute! I love the burnout look. It's fun to wear different colors underneath t-shirts like this for a different look every time. I have a perfect little grey tank top I can wear under everything and anything! I couldn't live without it!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore