designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ready to get out of this 10 degree weather!

Only 2 more days till I'm laying by the pool and partying on the strip in Vegas!! My bag is packed (ok... almost packed!), and it's full of J. LaMore clothes!! I didn't realize how lucky I was to have so many J. LaMore items until I went through my whole closet to decide what I wanted to take. Surprise surprise that just about everything that I really want to wear is from J. LaMore!!


I've got my Susana Monaco tops for shopping during the day, Union Shorts to pair with tee's when I want to be casual, My Sky and Nu Collective tops to be glitzy during the night, My Union and Miss Me jeans to pair with those tops, and Dresses from Christopher Deane, Yoana Baraschi, Sky, and Susana Monaco. What would I do without J. LaMore and the great designers that you carry, Jennifer?! I'll be sure to post pictures!!

Thanks so much to Amanda B, Lynn, and Jennifer for the great advice about Vegas!! It's going to make my trip so much more fun!

1 comment:

Amanda B said...

Hi Julie. Don't worry - I haven't forgotten about you... I'll get back to you soon with some Vegas info!

Powered by J. LaMore