designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Allison Iraheta wearing My Tribe!

Hi Jennifer: Thanks for the heads up that American Idol contestant (and my choice to win the whole thing, by the way), Allison Iraheta is wearing the My Tribe leather jacket that jlamore.com has for sale. She looked incredible in the jacket and she can sing, too! Wow!


Allison is only sixteen years old and has the stage presence of an old veteran performer. I wasn't fond of the song she sang but she has a voice that can sing any song. I hope as the competition heats up she learns where her strengths and weaknesses are in her voice to find the right song.

The other contestants are good but Anoop singing "Beat it" by Michael Jackson was awful. It was a "what were you thinking" kind of a moment. OMG!
I know you follow American Idol and I'll keep you posted on the back story.
Lynn Los Angeles

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore