designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, March 27, 2009

Shoulder Pads




I guess you could say that I’m slightly obsessed with Rihanna.
Every time she is photographed her cool rocker vibe style amazes me. She's always very put together and I'll have to say that I’m quit jealous of her wardrobe!
Rihanna can basically pull off any look, she was spotted partying at West Hollywood’s Bar Delux on Thursday wearing this lace top with shoulder pads! I don’t think that many people can get away with wearing shoulder pads but…of course she can!
What do you think...will you be wearing shoulder pads if they make a huge come back?
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way! Maybe Rihanna can do it... but yuck, they make me think of my moms old sweaters!

Powered by J. LaMore