designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Next exciting event... Britney Spears!

I'm heading to the Britney Spears concert next weekend in Minnesota! I'm so excited...I've been waiting to see her on tour since I last saw her in, what, 2001 or so?! It's been too long, Britney!


What to wear to the concert! Everything in the new Rock Star Style category would be great for a concert, but for Britney I want to be a bit more girly and flirty rather than a rocker look. I'm thinking something like the Susana Monaco "Madeleine" Top. I could pair it with leggings and black boots with a jacket. It'll be nice to have a tank top to wear when I'm dancing all night at the concert!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore