designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Welcome Korey!!!

Welcome, Korey!! We love having new friends on the site!! How cool that you are an editor for a Magazine! Which Magazine do you work for?? That would be an amazing job and something I would definitely love to have as my career.


I see that we have a lot of similar favorite designers, such as Antik Denim, Parameter, and Susana Monaco. I hope the J. LaMore gang doesn't mind me sharing that some very beautiful Susana Monaco items are in the store and will most likely be on the site soon!! Susana will always be one of my favorites! That picture is of me in one my sisters favorite Susana Monaco dresses from seasons ago, but we still both love it and wear it tons!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore