designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cute Cute Cute!

Well I thought I knew what I was going to get for my monthly dose of J. LaMore clothing, but with all the new items I'm very undecided! I love a ton of the new stuff, especially the beautiful green Qi Cashmere "Cable Turtle Neck" Dress. I'm coming home to Madison this Saturday for the Badger game, so I am going to try my hardest to make it into the store to see this dress in person!! (Sorry gang, I was going to surprise you, but I just had to brag a little that I get to see that dress in person ;-) )


I also really want to try on the new Miss Me jeans. How cute are those!! I hope they fit me!
P.S. Where did summer go? I just had to wear pants and a jacket to class. I thought it was September still!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore