designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Items, New Lookbook Images, New Designers, Oh My!!

I can't believe how often new items are coming up on the site!! It seems like every time I look something new (and amazing) has been added. Speaking of amazing, GREAT lookbook images! They look fantastic, and it always helps me see how pieces will look put together into outfits.


The new Chistopher Deane dresses... oh my god.... they are beautiful!!!!! I love the Christopher Deane "Gold Felicity Babydoll" Dress. It is seriously red carpet worthy. It is stunning in bronze, but I just fell in love with the gold. Is this a new designer to the store Jennifer?? If it is... keep him around! Fabulous items!!!


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore