designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Max update...


Just wanted to update you on Max: she is currently 9 months pregnant and getting very close to delivery!! (and still looking great, I might add) She is going to have another little girl... I will definitely let you know when Miss Molly arrives! She still reads the blog frequently and misses participating in the website- I think that when her life settles down a bit she will be back.
Amanda K in Miami
PS- She is probably going to kill me for posting this picture!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your friends blog and made the soup and cornbread this weekend. The soup was delicious. Will definitely make again. The cornbread was missing the corn taste, although the texture was great.

Laura W in Cottage Grove

Powered by J. LaMore