designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, September 24, 2007

New Workout!

Hey Gals – I have to share a great new workout I just tried…pole dancing!! ;) Yes, that's what I said! Pole dancing classes are popping up all over the country as a new and fun alternative to traditional exercise. (Really gals, how many times can we really get on that treadmill day after day?) A college girlfriend turned me on to it, and now I'm hooked. My intro class was about an hour long and was a really fun way to burn calories and tone my arms, legs, and backside – all while learning a sexy routine and even a few tricks! (Yes, I can swing around that pole and almost climb it!) Believe me – it’s as hard as it looks but was a great way to laugh and feel sexy (sort of) while getting a great workout! Bonus: You get to wear heels instead of your grungy sneakers! ;)


No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore