designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sunday Afternoons....


J. LaMore has grown so much since my aunt Jennifer opened the store seven years ago! I knew the first time that I stepped foot in the store and experienced the warmth and friendliness (not to mention the fabulous clothes) that the business would be a success! J. LaMore is one of the first stops I make when I head to Madison. Now, I get to be a part of the store from 2,000 miles away in Miami through jlamore.com!

What I love about being a part of jlamore.com is meeting friends from all over the world and different walks of life. We now have a full-time mom(myself), a magazine editor, a jewelry designer, a public relations director, a college student, and an entrepreneur! (just to name a few)I love talking fashion on the blog, but I also love to know about each friend and how fashion fits into their lives. Which brings me to the question of the month for October:

What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Are you recovering from a long Saturday night curled up on your couch in your Twisted Heart outfit? Are you standing at the stove in your Union jeans cooking a Sunday dinner for your family? Or are you headed to the local NFL game bundled up in your Qi Cashmere sweater? I can't wait to hear the different responses from each of the friends!!

Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore