designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Always Impressed!

I am so excited to say that I finally was able to stop into J. LaMore and see all the new items in person! Granted it was at 10:00 this morning, after I had rolled out of bed a little later then usual from the Badger game the night before (Go Badgers!!), but I still had enough time to see how fabulous the new items at J. LaMore are.

Some of my favorite picks would have to be the Lu Lu Lame "Lace Tank" Top, the Ardistia "Juliette" Jacket, and the Boutique 9 "Natural Pony" Pump. I was this close to buying those pumps, but my inner instinct told me as a college student it would be unfair to let those beautiful shoes sit in my closet, since wearing heels isn't much of an option when you're walking as much as I do! So instead I decided on the Boutique 9 "Mae" Flats, which I love just as much!!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore