designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My favorite candles..


Hello everyone! Hope you had a great Labor Day weekend. We had a big party to celebrate opening weekend of college football! Hope everyone's favorite team won (mine did)! Speaking of football, I am really in the mood for some fall weather. Unfortunately, Miami doesn't have a fall. I lust after most of the fall clothes on jlamore.com and know I can never wear them! One thing I do for fall, however, is burn candles in my house. I have found that Circle E candles are the BEST smelling candles- I always buy Apple Strudel, and, no joke, it will perfume my WHOLE house with the smell of baking apples. I highly recommend it!
Amanda K in Miami

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore