designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Billy Blues "Indigo Flap Pocket" Trouser



Hi girls! I know its been a while since Amanda sent me a warm southern welcome, but wanted to let you all know that I am thrilled to join all you fashion divas on jlamore.com! Due to some technical challenges on my part, I've been out of commission for a while, but am back on-line. I was so excited to see all of the fabulous new items for fall -- if only it would cool off a little down here! Won't be long... One of my favorite things about J. LaMore is how they carry such a wide variety of items that are perfect for all temperatures!




If I had to pick my favorite new item, it would have to be.....impossible! There is so much to choose from! No need to waste any more time. Im ready to start some fall shopping and know just what I am going to purchase first! Can't wait to wear these Billy Blues trousers! These straight-leg trousers are SO slimming and versatile! I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of these. Glad they are machine-washable... no need to waste any shopping funds on unnecessary dry cleaning bills!

....Off to do more shopping!

Audra
Birmingham, AL

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore