designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, September 10, 2007

Oh Britney...

It's been a while since Britney's been talked about on the blog... and this may be the last of it. Last night Britney had a chance to start her major come back, but she completely bombed.
She opened up the MTV Video Music Awards with her new single "Gimme More." I love Britney, and I liked the song, but I couldn't believe her performance. She barely danced, when she walked across the stage she looked drunk, her outfit was not working for her, and she could barely lip sync to the words. I was rooting for you Brit, but this just let me down!

Check out the performance. Feel free to use the 'comments' on the blog to say what you though about it!

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore