designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, December 21, 2006

WOW. . . . . !

Thank you very much Jennifer and Amanda for the incredible list of restaurant suggestions. I can't believe how wonderful both of you are. Amanda, you should write restaurant/food reviews! I am so impressed with what you wrote that I am hungry now and want to try all of them. I will be in New York City for six days including New Years too! I am so excited. I will be with family and friends and with this unbelievable list, our decisions on what to do for dinner is easy and fun.


I told my family and friends about jlamore.com and that I asked "my friends" for help. I am so happy. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


Juliette, Paris FRA


Powered by J. LaMore