designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Frye Dorado Boots a big hit!

I am so impressed with the versatility and comfort of these boots!

Earlier this week I wore them to the civic center with leggings and a dress and got more than a handful of comments from other theater patrons about how great they were (even in the ladies room)!

I had a meeting tonight at the gym I teach at and wore them with the Allen B skinny leg jeans and a long thermal brown top. After the meeting six people came up to me and "raved" about my boots.

The best part? Not only stylish, but comfortable and at a great price. Try these boots, you won't be sorry!

Powered by J. LaMore