designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Back from Chicago

I just returned from a great shopping trip to Chicago this past weekend. We had a blast! We ended up eating at Carmine's Saturday night- it was delicious. The pasta rivals gnocchi that I have eaten in Little Italy in New York. If I had to say so myself, I looked pretty darn cute, as well, in my J. Lamore clothes. We also had drinks on the 96th floor of the Hancock building. The city was glowing from the sun reflecting off of the snow, and Michigan Ave. was packed with shoppers. If Chicago won't put you in the Christmas spirit, nothing will! I was, however, glad to leave temps in the teens for temps in the 80s back home in Miami. Just a taste of cold is fine with me! Thanks for the restaurant suggestions, everyone!

Amanda

Powered by J. LaMore