designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Great Time in St. Barts!

Welcome new "friends!" It was fun reading more about you and seeing your favorite looks.

I am back in New York after a great week in St. Barts... I have to admit, it's tough being back in my office and back in a winter coat (though NYC is unseasonably warm right now)! My boyfriend and I had an amazing time in St. Barts and enjoyed fantastic beaches and weather! The Pink Polkadot top was a great swimsuit cover-up. And with some black wedge sandals, it was the perfect outfit for sunset cocktails at a nearby bar. I don't have the best pics (they're from a disposable camera), but I posted a couple...

I enjoyed reading all the posts when I got back - sounds like everyone's busy enjoying the holiday preparations, and of course, the holiday parties!!!

Amanda in NY

Powered by J. LaMore