designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, December 18, 2006

Holiday Martinis


Tis the season of many Holiday parties. What better to do than continue the theme of the holidays into a perfect Holiday Martini. There are many different recipes that you can find, but this one is my favorite. I am hosting a party of 50 people for New Year's Eve this year. All of my friends I studied abroad with in Italy are coming into the big city to celebrate the New Year. This martini is one of the few I will be mixing up that night.

SNOWMAN TWINKLE MARTINI RECIPE
Ingredients

2 ounces of Absolut Peppar vodka
1 ounce of white Creme de Menthe
1.5 ounces of Godiva White Chocolate liqueur
1 ounce of Rumple Minze peppermint liqueur
2 small peppermint patty candies
Peppermint twist martini glass rim sugar

Caitlin

Powered by J. LaMore