designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, December 22, 2006

Hair Color Help!




I have an appt to get my hair colored next Thursday and I'm still not sure what I'm going to do! That picture is a recent one to what my hair color is right now. I usually just get blonde highlights (my hair is naturally a dark blonde), but I think I want to go dark this time! Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I should go about that? I'm not sure if I want to do all over color, low lights, or what! I really like the color of Jess Alba's hair, but I'm not sure how to go about getting there! Has anyone ever gone from light to dark? Thanks!!


Only 3 more days till Christmas!!

Powered by J. LaMore