designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday Overload


Hi everyone! Is everyone as busy this time of year as I am? I am just coming off working 3 night shifts in a row (I am an RN), and still have to head out the door with my two kids to Christmas shop and head to the post office! Luckily, I can still look great, even though I feel like a zombie. Today, I'm wearing my Immortality jeans with my Rebecca Beeson Modal Kimono and black sandals (I AM in South Florida). I love to look put together even if my brain is fried! Last weekend I wore the same top with a bright red cashmere scarf in Chicago... so cute!

Amanda

Powered by J. LaMore