designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Lucky, Cosmo, Allure... Oh my!

Wouldn't you love to see J. LaMore featured in one of these, or many other, fashion magazines?! I would, too! It is the holiday season, which means it's a time of giving and sharing. Why not share your favorite website with women all over the country? I've been writing to some magazines letting them know about how great jlamore.com is, so hopefully if you feel the same (which I'm sure you do, otherwise you most likely wouldn't be on here!) you can, too! Now... now... I know we all want to be selfish and keep that favorite sweater of ours in a size medium until it goes on sale... but it is the season of sharing!

Powered by J. LaMore