designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Year's Day Open House


I just returned home from a wonderful family holiday in Tennessee... I am happy to be back in Miami where the weather is warm! I am eyeing all the cute halters on sale- This one would be great to wear to my New Years Day Open House that I am hosting. It is a casual, laid back atmosphere where everyone comes for a Southern Feast (ham, black-eyed peas, collard greens, mashed potatoes, cornbread, Bloody Mary's, screwdrivers) to hang out, watch football, and nurse a hangover from the night before! With two little ones, we don't get out much on New Year's Eve, but we live it up all day long New Year's Day!

Amanda

Powered by J. LaMore