designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Love the Smokey Eyes. . . !

Hi everyone: I've been on a ten day holiday in the country and now I'm back at work from the much needed break.

On my break, I spent a few days at a spa in South Hampton and it was absolutely wonderful. Massages, mani-pedi's and I got my hair and make-up done as a nice little treat. As most of you know I love makeup and the professional at the spa was raving about the smokey eye look.

The smokey eye is a myriad of pastel purples and blues with pops of cream, white, and black—and this young gal captured the palette perfectly, all on one eye. According to her, the eyes reflect “amped-up” versions of the hues that you would see in a garden; lavender becomes a striking amethyst tone, pale blue transforms into a silvery aqua, and cream comes forth as gold. All swirl around the white of the eye, with bold black liner and fringe as a frame. This look is so soft and pleasing that I wanted her to teach me how to apply it and she did. It's very easy to do and I love it.

The accentuating color stick by Shisheido is easy to use as well as the Shisheido Illuminizer Satin Eye Color. You can also add the Amethyst color that brings out the soft lavender. I love this look and I hope al of you do too!

Clare
london, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore