designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beyond Denim

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE wearing jeans. My closet is stacked high with "the perfect" jean for every occasion. From my skinny jeans to my high waist - wide legged jeans, I'm covered and I love it. Every once in a while I find myself staring into my closet, looking beyond the denim, for something "different" to wear. Have you experienced this too?

I've been feeling this way for a while and was savvy enough on my last buying trip to find the pant brand called Georgie. Finally, a sexy alternative to jeans. The Georgie brand is known for their fit, in fact, their motto is "It's all about the fit." The St. Bart's is the number one selling style and for good reason, the fit is amazing. A low rise, relaxed leg combined with ideal pocket placement on the tush equals pant perfection.

I'm head over heals for the mink color, it's rich yet casual enough to wear with a fitted t-shirt and sneakers. The golden color is a great spring/summer tone that looks crisp and fresh when paired with anything white on top and great wedge sandals. Then there's black, say no more.

This is in no way a suggestion for retiring your denim to a lonely life in your closet, but a mere hint that maybe there is life beyond denim.

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore