designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Absolutely the Best Lookbook Yet.


I am truly amazed every single time I look at a new J. LaMore lookbook album. Every single one is better than the next, and they are all absolutely fantastic! This secret garden themed lookbook shoot is stunning. Paige is a not only a great model, but she is also beautiful! The clothes look great, and the location is so perfect. 2 big big big thumbs up guys!!

I've been in Australia for 2 and a half months and I'm still loving every minute of it. The fashion here is pretty great! Next week is Australia's fashion week. Never heard of it? Neither had I, and although we don't often hear of great designers coming from Australia, I can assure you that there are many fabulous hidden gems!

What I love about the fashion here is that women aren't afraid to flaunt super trendy pieces. I feel that sometimes fashion in the states is a bit more reserved and women tend not to try trend items in the fear of being too out there and too much of a slave to the trends. Although I agree that it's never good to only wear what's hot at the moment, I do like that women here are more willing to try bold trend pieces that you wouldn't normal see on the city streets.

This cover of Australia Vogue is from last July, but I just wanted to show that trendy styles like this are seen on the streets everyday and every where you look! It's as if magazine covers have come to life. Or as if there are "heaps" (as they say) of women who are as trendy as Jennifer on every street corner. I love it!

I'm planning on writing a post of Aussie Lingo soon so stay tuned :)!

Julie
Sydney, Australia

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore