designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Monday, April 12, 2010

Chelsea Handler


Hi Friends and Bloggers:
I am a huge fan of Chelsea Handler and her show Chelsea Lately on E! She is soooo funny making fun of celebrities and the latest in headlines. And , of course, you cannot forget her hilarious sidekick Chuy, or affectionately known as, her "lil nugget". If you have not seen this show, try and catch it at least once at 10:00pm(central time) weekdays and see what you think. She is laugh out loud funny but knows when to draw the line on being offensive. She usually has about 20 minutes of a round table with 3 comedians and then one guest interview. She definitely is gaining in popularity and has found a huge following. She origionally started out on a show called "Girls Behaving Badly" and performing stand up comedy and then started her show in 2007.
Her 3rd and newest book just came out called "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang". I did not read her other two but heard that both "Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea" and "My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One Night Stands" were both on the New York Times best seller list. I cannot wait to read this book!

ps~If Chelsea Handler is a little to tame for you, there is always Kathy Griffin!

Mandy
Madison, WI

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Mandy, I LOVE Chelsea too! I'm in the middle of reading her first book, Are You There Vodka It's Me Chelsea, and it's hilarious. I picked it up in the airport coming back from a buying trip and couldn't stop laughing out loud on the plane ride home. So funny!

Kathy Griffin is another one of my fav's too! We need to see these two if they ever come to Madison!

Jennifer

Jules said...

I just finished her first book and I read the second one too! OMG I love them. It's almost embarrassing to read them in public because I'm also cracking UP!

Miss you guys!!

Xo Julie

Powered by J. LaMore