designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, April 03, 2009

This is what's it's like . . . !



Hi friends: Having your own business is a challenge and a gift at the same time especially if you work with your husband. I work the store and Jim works the website and takes care of all things 'tech' for us gals. I'm very lucky to have him BUT, when he gets on a humerous rant about things, or life in general, this video is exactly what he's like.

I want all of you to click on this video and watch it to the end. This is exactly what it's like working with my husband Jim, ALL DAY LONG!

At one point in time Jim had banned Julie from her computer because she was clicking the mouse to much when things weren't working fast enough and threatened to make her pay for a new mouse and computer if she did it again. Isn't that right Julie?

Jennifer

2 comments:

Amanda K said...

SOOOOOOO TRUE!! Love, your favorite niece

Jules said...

Hahah! Jennifer, I love it. And yes Jim did threaten me about that. And it's true... if the internet doesn't load in .5 seconds and I think something MUST be wrong with the internet today!! Haha, too funny.

Powered by J. LaMore