designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, April 03, 2009

Lady Gaga. . . ! I love it!

Hi friends!

I'm still 'gaga' over the performance of Lady GaGa on American Idol the other night. She absolutely stunned the audience and me. I had never seen her perform before but I had heard about her stage antics, platinum hair and crazy outfits. I know that American Idol can be down the middle as the show is never to far out there as their guest performers in the past have shown. But Lady Gaga was unlike any performer I'd ever seen on the show before. Amazing!

The act opened with Lady Gaga siting at a Plexiglas piano filled with pink bubbles and, as she slowly curled her fingers over the keys, she opened the start of her hit song "Poker Face." A song I love by the way. The song started slow and the camera panned to a dread lock wearing violinist and I was thinking it was going to be a slow version of the song. Wearing a bleach-blond wig and a pair of shiny aluminum shoulder pads, Gaga seemed like she was going to play it straight and tone down her flamboyant style (relatively speaking) while belting the lines, "Russian roulette is not the same without a gun/ And baby when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun." I loved it.

The outfit she had on was incredible. The zipper eye patch was so cool and I love how fresh and interesting this new performer is. She looks and sounds completely different from everyone else.

I'm a big big fan.

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore