designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Adam Lambert. . . . .WOW!

Adam Lambert has set the bar so high that I don't think any other contestant can reach up tat far. There would have to be a major problem or some serious scandal that kicks him off the show to have another performer take the spot light away from him.

Even Simon Cowl gave Adam a standing "O" last night as they ran out of time. I don't think I've seen that before.

Adam sang "Mad World" by Tears for Fears in a way that was amazing and fresh. I was stunned. All the other contestants have to be thinking that they're singing for second place after that performance.

I know this is a short post but work beckons.

Lynn Los Angeles

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore