designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Shopping local!

Hey ladies (and, what I assume are a few good men!),

So sorry it's been so long since I've posted — life at brava has gone into overdrive in preparation for our May issue and the annual encore edition! Just wanted to say a few quick things before I'm off to write write write ...

I just posted our monthly CW segment on our "In the Know" blog, and if you'll look closely, you'll see that I was wearing a My Tribe dress that I bought from none other than J. LaMore. It's black with billowing sleeves, so it's not super flashy but still easy-to-style, and I bought it initially for a Fashion Friday's event a few weeks back, but I've just found that it goes with EVERYTHING. I wish I had a photo to show for that night, but alas, I hadn't gotten my new camera yet :)

Second (and on the same blogging note), I posted on our "Style File" blog yesterday about the ease of shopping local ... and, since I'm running around every month for the magazine, my list of favorite stores runs a mile long. I took popular national chains (like Target and H&M) in our area and revealed my picks for local boutqiues that compare in Madison. J.LaMore's shout out is toward the end!

Anyway, hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the warming weather (and rain/snow showers!). Oh - and Julie, it was so great to meet you this weekend!

XOXO,

Mollie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore