designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Looking For the Perfect Jean?

Who isn't always on the look out for a great fitting jean?! Look no further... we just got in a new pair of Sang Real jeans that are absolutely amazing! I'm always looking for a jean that is tight (but not too tight) in the leg, but still has some room in the waist. These jeans have just that! And they are SO comfortable.... and I don't say that about jeans, ever! I literally dread wearing jeans because I always find them uncomfortable. Or if they are comfortable, they stretch out and look bad on me. But finally, my search is over! I'm so excited to get these great fitting jeans!

Stay tuned, they should be up on the site by the middle/end of the week!

-Julie

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore