designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bridal Shower Dress

My sister's bridal shower is next weekend in Chicago and I need something to wear! I'm thinking the Susana Monaco "Bow" Dress would be super cute! It's a fancy, afternoon type luncheon in Chicago. All my family will be there- I can't wait! It should be a blast!


For the day before, when I'll be shopping around downtown, I want to look cute and put together. I think I'll wear something like the Language "Square Neck Knit Sleeve" Top with a pair of my Sang Real's. Hopefully with NO jacket if it's warm enough! (It's supposed to be 69 in Madison on Friday!)

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore