designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Hello from London, England

Hi Jennifer: I know I have been absent from writing blogs and reviews for some time now and I want to reintroduce myself to your ever increasing readership. It's really amazing! I have been following you, the website, and the friends blog for the past year and I can't believe the impressive changes you and jlamore.com have made even with the global economic meltdown which appears to be coming to at least a bottom. (Hopefully!)


I know that Lynn in Los Angeles is your west coast correspondent for all things fashionable, glamorous, and fun and after receiving your recent emails, I'm ready (and would love) to be your London correspondent for all thing British, fashionable and fun for jlamore.com.

So, I'm ready for my assignment and can't wait to get started.

Thanks again for your emails and support.
Clare
London, England

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore