designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Friday, February 27, 2009

Welcome Mollie our new "J. LaMore Friend"

Hi Everyone: I want to extend a heartfelt welcome to our newest shopping & blogging friend Mollie from Madison, WI. Mollie is the fashion & style writer for Brava Magazine located in Madison, WI and they are just about to launch a 'brava blog' on their website. I'm sure it will be a huge success as they will talk about all things fashion and style. As soon as her blog is up I'll let everyone know about it as I'm sure Mollie will too.


So once again welcome Mollie. It's so great to have you as a friend! As all of you know we blog about everything on the 'friends blog'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read the new brava style blog! Please do announce it when it is ready!

Powered by J. LaMore