designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

J. LaMore in the Top 100 . . . . !

Hi everyone: I was just notified by Larisa from thefind.com that jlamore.com was listed in the top 100 for all online specialty stores. Wow! That's a big deal and a wonderful surprise! We're right up there with some of the biggest and the best and all of us at jlamore.com could not be happier.

I would also like to welcome Alicia, our newest model to jlamore.com. She has graced the home page and the LookBook with her beauty and we are so happy to have her as well.

I'm in Las Vegas right now on a buying trip and took a few minutes to write all of you on my 'crackberry' about the great news.

That's all for now as it's back to work for me..

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore