designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Before & After. . . . I Love it!

Well! Here is the before and after. See what I mean? The new look is fun, sexy, and a little edgy. The old style just ran out of "look" and a change was needed. Desperately! It's almost my very own style but you can see a few celebrity names in this style and color.

It's a big change from long hair to short and I catch myself in the mirror and a double take happens.

I couldn't be happier with this look and it took Misty a long time to work her magic. Let me know what you think.

Jennifer

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Jennifer, I love the new 'do! Very fun and flirty. Now Ruby just needs a little cut and a few highlights!

-Rachel

Powered by J. LaMore