designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Look. Can't wait for Spring!

It was fun having everyone involved in trying to pick a new look for me. My old style just got old and a fresh start was needed.

All of us looked at many styles and I narrowed it down to a really blonde color and a cross between a couple of different cuts. All I knew is that I wanted to go short and blonde. I was open to almost anything.

As you can tell, going for a big change in a haircut and color is an ordeal. I wavered back and for for a week second guessing myself. ". . .Should I do it?" ". . . I don't know. . . " No! Yes! No!

Aaaarrrrgghhh. Just do it! I'm so happy I did because I love it!.

Jennifer

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore