designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Hair

Jennifer: Your new look suits you - it's so chic - sophisticated and sassy at the same time! You're always changing things up (very Linda Evangelista)! I love it!!! I never have the gumption to make a significant change (my part, layers, and lipstick shade are the only real things that waver from season to season). ;)


For an event, on the other hand, I LOVE to play around with something new and different. (If I can get a professional in the mix to help, even better.) For my recent birthday in South Beach, I wanted something completely different from my usual long straight hair. With a Grecian-inspired dress (and a lot of humidity in Miami), I was convinced to do a tight kinky curl and dewy bronze makeup. Lots of fun.

When the seasons change, it's much easier to change my look with a new handbag, a new jacket, and new boots, heels, or sandals. I have a huge case of spring fever already, and it's only February. To bring my look into spring (during these still cold days), I live for color! The light blue My Tribe jacket, the grass green Yoana Baraschi boho dress, and the bright cobalt blue jabot carnaby top are perfect pieces to update me for spring, even as I endure the rest of this bitter, cold winter.... (South Beach, I miss you!!) ;)

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore