designers departments
whats new capris dresses jackets jeans lingerie trousers shorts skirts sweaters t-shirts tops tops handbags jewelry boots pumps sandals sale
J. LaMore Magazine

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thanks Jennifer. . . Love your favorite stuff!

Hi Jennifer and welcome Mollie. It's so nice to have new friends. I just have to say I can't wait to get my Ojon from Jennifer's Favorite Things. That's such a great idea and so nice of you as it's expensive. I've never tried it before but if you say it's good then it must be and I can't wait to get mine.


I ordered the Language maxi dress and I can't wait to get that too. It's so beautiful and priced right. Love it! Love it! Love it!
I have a couple of fashion events to go to in the upcoming weeks and as the jlamore.com west coast reporter I need to look my very best.
Also, thanks for sending me the hand and body lotion too. I absolutely love it! I don't know how you find out about these products but, wow. That is such a great product and was such a surprise. I would have never thought to try it.
Lynn, Los Angeles

No comments:

Powered by J. LaMore